Have you seen the show Romanians are coming? Well, if you have then how about i tell you a bit of history since it seems that the Brittish people who made that show, lack serious culture.
Let’s begin with who are romanians and who are gypsyes?
Romanians are first and foremost the people who live in Romania but who are we really? We’re a country with corupt politicians, with a serious animal control problem, sometimes a country of jerks and bimbos but also a country full of great people. Yes, every country has it’s bad sides and so do we but that shouldn’t portray every romanian.
Who are the gypsyes? Gypsyes originally came from Northern India and well, they decided to invade several countries in Europe around 1000 years ago.
This, my friends is the first fault of the show „Romanians are coming” because they don’t differentiate gypsyes from Romanians and you can clearly see at the begining of the show that the guy says that he’s a gypsy. Just because they are from the country Romania, should we judge them as Romanians? I’d say no because they are a minority and every person with a bit of intelligence knows that a minority doesn’t make a country, right? Are the British intelligent for that show? No, they are pretty much trying to put a bad name to our country because while they and other countries have grown pitty towards the gypsies, they can’t control them either when placed against the situation.
I’m wondering, do the British know even who are the Romanians walking among them? The brilliant students from their colleges or even our great people that made a historical difference in different domains? Let’s recall those people so we can teach the British who we are and maybe next time, they wont make these silly mistakes.
- Ion I. Agârbiceanu: designer of the first gas laser in Romania.
- Andrei Alexandrescu: pioneering work on policy-based design implemented via template metaprogramming.
- Ana Aslan: inventor of Gerovital, an anti-aging product widely used by famous personalities, such as Charles de Gaulle, John F. Kennedy, Indira Gandhi, Charlie Chaplin or Salvador Dalí.
- Ion Atanasiu: known as the originator of cerimetry, an analytical method based on cerium (IV) as titration reagent.
- Aurel Babeș: discovered the vaginal smear as screening test for cervical cancer.
- Victor Babeș: he discovered a parasitic sporozoan of the ticks, named Babesia (of the genus Babesiidae), and which causes a rare and severe disease called babesiosis; he also discovered cellular inclusions in rabies-infected nerve cells.
- Emanoil Bacaloglu: he is known for the „Bacaloglu pseudosphere„. This is a surface of revolution for which the „Bacaloglu curvature” is constant.
- Radu Bălescu: he worked on the statistical physics of charged particles (Bălescu-Lenard collision operator).
- Adrian Bejan: inventor of the constructal theory of generation of design in nature.
- Alexandra Bellow: has made substantial contributions to the fields of ergodic theory, probability and analysis.
- George de Bothezat: inventor of the quadrotor helicopter (The Flying Octopus). He is considered one of the founders of aircraft flight dynamics.
- Ștefan Burileanu: inventor of the Burileanu antiaircraft cannon.
- George Emil Palade: discoverer of the ribosomes.
- Nicolae Paulescu: physiologist and discoverer of insulin.
- Gheorghe Paun: prominent for work on membrane computing and the P system.
- Eugen Pavel: inventor of the Hyper CD-ROM, a 3D optical data storage medium with a claimed initial capacity of 10 TB and with a theoretical capacity of 1 PB on a single disc.
- Aurel Perşu: built the first car to have the wheels inside its aerodynamic line.
- Ion N. Petrovici: he described the Alternating Asphygmo-Pyramidal Syndrome in occlusions of the carotid arteries.
- Petrache Poenaru: invented the world’s first fountain pen.
- Ioan Pușcaș: Prof. Dr. he proposed the use of carbonic anhydrase (CA) inhibitor acetazolamide to heal peptic ulcers. In 1972 patented the first 100% efficient drug against gastroduodenal ulcer Ulcosilvanil.
- Dimitrie Pompeiu: his contributions were mainly in the field of mathematical analysis, complex functions theory, and rational mechanics. In an article published in 1929, he posed a challenging conjecture in integral geometry, now widely known as the Pompeiu problem.
- Nicolae Popescu: known for his contributions to Algebra and the theory of abelian categories with applications to rings and modules.
- Vasile M. Popov: he is well known for having developed a method to analyze stability of nonlinear dynamical systems, now known as Popov criterion.
- Alexandru Proca: he formulated the first mesonic theory of nuclear forces, including the equations for the mesonic vector field that carry his name (Proca’s equations), elected post-mortem as a Member of the Romanian Academy.
- Ştefan Procopiu: he established the magnetic moment and determined the physical constant of magnetic moment, named magneton. The magneton is now known as the Bohr-Procopiu magneton.
For more of great Romanians, we have wikipedia 😉
Just because we are a poor country with a gypsy problem, doesn’t mean that we are a country of dum people or thieves but that documentary prooves that even Britain has it’s flaws .oh boy, those are deep flaws if they can’t even inform themselves or lack so much historical information.
Moving on, this show not only defamates our country but also it wants to represent the state that we live in. Well, dears you only filmed the bad streets of the town because i’m pretty sure that it doesn’t look like that. People actually live in a Home and not in tents. You see, even the beggars have started to lessen because people stop giving them money.
After so many years of seeing the gypsies and having encounteres with them, we learned how to actually deal with them so their option was to travel. We stopped being so naive so they travelled to Britain and other countries whom are not used to them. Basically, you guys are fresh meat.
Eventhough now i’m talking badly of them, i will admit that there are some who deserve all admiration and whom are brilliant, moral and have ended in high places that they deserve. There aren’t many but those deserved to be praised and i bet even they are not agreeing to be compared to the gypsies that Britain has shown in their show.
So please, Britain take a history book and stop making these silly mistakes because it doesn’t make us look bad as much as it makes you.